#BSafe at Belmont Hotel Boracay
Belmont Boracay is now finally open with a strictly enforced health and safety program that would provide guests as well as associates with not only confidence, but also of assurance that their well-being would not be compromised as it is the hotel’s utmost priority all through-out their wonderful stay!
As that is the case, here are some things guests of Belmot Boracay can expect:
- Submission of Health and Declaration Forms and rapid testing on all employees before reporting back to work.
- Mandatory use of PPEs (face shields/masks and safety masks) when traversing throughout the property.
- Non-contact temperature check, footwear, and hand sanitation upon entering all hotel entrances.
- Contactless check-in & out process
- Social distancing signages located throughout the property
- Grab & Go food service
- Availability of protective masks and hand sanitizers in the guest room
- Frequent sanitation of various key locations in the hotel
- Steaming of curtains and UVC light disinfection.
- Limited seating capacity, footwear sanitation, and social distancing in guest shuttles.
- Personal protective equipment and enhanced training to all team members
Not only did Belmont Hotel applies strict heal and safety protocols, but also they have announced the Megaworld Hotels’ E-Conceirge App that would deliver greater attention to detail while allowing guests to control how they engage with the hotel’s associates. Online check-in and check-out, easy-to-book restaurant and spa reservations, and room service orders could also be done through the said app. Belmont Hotel Boracay’s Duty Managers are also to contact each and every guest to guarantee a personalized stay and make sure that they are on top in regards to addressing health and safety concerns. In line with that, Ultraviolet-C light disinfection tools are being used in order to effectively sanitize all interior and exterior spaces as well as surfaces in the hotel. A two-day disinfection and a room seal process has been done and implemented before their opening, too.
Furthermore, guests would be able to delight in a gourmet picnic experience in the hotel’s wide and wow-worthy beachfront as well as indoor garden. They have also implement health and safety protocols in their food establishments as seating capacity has been reduced to 50% and all associates are sure to be wearing masks and gloves. Electrostatic foggers are also used each and every day during set-up and it will also be sanitized again before setting up for a new guest. Other than social distancing will also be implemented, hand sanitizers are available for guests as well as associates.
And so, if you are planning to celebrate moments or simply want to cherish your days, Belmont Hotel Boracay’s team is sure to be more than happy to give you a safe, unique, and definitely memorable stay!
For more information, you can check out their Facebook and Instagram Pages; as well as their Website. You can also reach them via mobile at +63 2 +63 (36) 286 2200 or +63 (917) 867 2515, and they are located at Newcoast Drive, Boracay Newcoast, Brgy. Yapak, Boracay Island, 5608, Malay, Aklan.